Sunday, February 7, 2010

Settling In

Settling in = less interesting stuff = shorter blogs.

Brent is still working hard at school, as fast as the internet here will let him. We are still looking online and in the classifieds for jobs, we might just start doing plasma. I went to a job interview, but the place was horrible, the man I would be working for was yelling, and there were 10 girls ahead of me... so we left.

We got to go to the temple again this week, that was wonderful. We found out that movies are only 5 bucks on Tuesday (which is good, cause matinee tickets are 8.50 and regular are 11). We can walk to the mall (and theater) in about 5 minutes. Less time than it takes us to drive in Utah.

I'm already 1/4 done with my hours at the Egoscue clinic!

And in less productive news... we finished watching Season 1 of Heroes.

Pics to come... internet is too slow right now.

1 comment:

Collette said...

yay for heroes:) Hang in there kids... enjoy this adventure:)