Friday, May 16, 2008

Land of Food

I had an interesting experience today. I paid 9 dollars, about the amount I would expect to pay for a nice dinner at a restaurant, on grapes. Grapes! For the same price I would pay to get 3 junior bacon cheeseburgers, a drink, two orders of fries, a chicken sandwich, chicken nuggets, and a frosty at Wendy's, I received approximately four servings of grapes.


Looks like it's time to buy some seeds and plant some produce. No, not so I can have cheap fruits and vegetables at my disposal, so I can become a millionare. While I'm at it, I can buy chickens to sell ridiculously expensive eggs, and of course, a cow for milk and steak. Farmers have it good.




And we wonder why people in this country choose the drive through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Way to stick to produce. I would never pay bucks for grapes.

Anonymous said...

...and by "bucks", I meant "nine bucks."